It’s been awhile since I’ve recorded a solo episode! If you’ve been tuning in to Women Seeking Wholeness, you’ll know that I’ve had some unique and diverse interviews with powerful women in recent weeks. I’m flat-out inspired by people who show up unapologetically for THEMSELVES and then express with courage what they have come to know! In this episode, I’m sharing what I’ve come to KNOW on the topic of being YOURSELF. ? I have just become so incredibly passionate about sharing the meaning of soul sovereignty (which absolutely is NOT blasphemous!) and about giving women permission to stand in the authenticity of who they ARE.
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Spotify | Stitcher | Android| RadioPublic | Google Play
In this episode:
- Why do women lack clarity on next steps along their soul paths?
- The absolute NEED to distinguish your soul voice from every other voice running through your mind and heart.
- The difference between a mission and a calling.
- How grounding into embodied courage is the KEY to personal power and joy.
- What is the “A.R.C.” of Creation and why is it the absolute longing of our hearts and the cravings of our souls?
Connect with Me: www.cherieburton.com and join our Facebook Group “Women Seeking Wholeness”!
Registration for my Stand Speak Shine School, launching Jan 2020, is in full swing. ? Check it out: www.standspeakshine.com
I recently launched two online courses: The Emotional Wholeness Master Class and The 22 Day Depression Cleanse which can be found HERE.
I am the author of two e-books, “Where Depression Ends and You Begin: 4 Passages to Discovery”; and “True and Lasting Change–4 Ways to Break Through Fear.”
My Stand Speak Shine programs provide women with retreats and mentoring programs to empower them to heal, express and create. www.standspeakshine.com
My book, If She Could Speak, will be released in 2021.