What are you waiting for, to step into your divine purpose and the life of your dreams? Hear from author of A Little Book of Permission, Susie Sourwine, all the way from beautiful SCOTLAND. In the last year, Susie has completely reorganized her life to prioritize having conversations about the way learning to give ourselves permission will change our lives… and when we as coaches, teachers, parents and leaders teach it and centralize our work around it, we change our influence. And we change the world. She calls this “rewilding your life.”
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Spotify | Stitcher | Android| RadioPublic | Google Play
In this episode:
- What actually is this thing “PERMISSION” we are supposed to give ourselves to take action and create the change we want in our lives?
- Why giving ourselves permission is so difficult for women and how can we develop that muscle in ourselves and others.
- How it is just as important to declutter our thoughts and beliefs about our obligations as it is to declutter our living space.
- How we have to do things differently if we really want to change the world for the better—a motivation for so many women.
- Why incorporating and requiring permission and consent in our lives allows us to contribute more, gives resilience for errors and for dropping the attachment to perfection, and provides multiple opportunities for choice and FREEDOM.
Cherie’s 90 Minute Audio, “Permission to SHINE” can be found here:
Susie’s Permission work: www.slsourwine.com
How do you allow this unfoldment of the powerful Feminine force within? You discover the ways your own soul voice speaks to you. It often takes a guide to show you how this process works, gently and powerfully. I will share beautiful soul-based practices that will facilitate your empowerment and soul-speak at my STAND SPEAK SHINE Retreat (Embodying Your Feminine Soul: STEP INTO YOURSELF) Oct 24-26. Please join us! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/standspeakshine-retreat-embodying-the-feminine-divine-tickets-68628556861
22 Day Depression Cleanse which can be found HERE.
I am the author of two e-books, “Where Depression Ends and You Begin: 4 Passages to Discovery”; and “True and Lasting Change–4 Ways to Break Through Fear.”
My Stand Speak Shine programs provide women with retreats and mentoring programs to empower them to heal, express and create.
My book, If She Could Speak, will be released in 2020.